Monday, March 21, 2011

Cheers To A Pure and Delicious Start!

I was one of those people who focused on New Year's Resolutions, but I always set myself up for failure. I put so much pressure around the actual date on the calendar, instead of my resolution itself. The beginning days of January would soon slip by, but no landmarks of conquest would be reached. I have decided that New Year's has come a bit late this year.

Pure and Delicious will document my quest to eat food in its most pure and delicious form- whole! No preservatives, additives or artificial ingredients will go into my body from here on out. (Let’s be real though, I am sure I will slip on little things from time to time, we are only human)

Follow my blog to find new recipes, tips, and fun finds in grocery stores that are pure and delicious!

Cheers to a pure and delicious new start!!

1 comment:

  1. Katelyn, this is awesome! Going "natural" is something I have previously thought about doing. Nick and I eat granola bars a lot and using this recipe will be amazing so that we can stop buying Nature's Valley every week. Maintaining the blog is also great motivation to keep it up!

    ReplyDelete